Educational Children Book: Get in shape to write, Pen Notes
A magical learning adventure that prepares children to write!
- Textures for writing readiness.
- Sturdy plastic book with write-on/wipe-off pages.
Ages 3 & up
By Pen Notes Inc
* 24 pages spiral bound book with re-writeable pages.
* 1 color pencil.
1. 9‘‘ x 12‘‘, spiral binding on top edge/opens flat.
2. Reusable format for write-on/wipe-off pages.
3. Pages 10 pt. Board - self cover - 24 sides.
4. Full color illustrations on all pages.
5. Different texture for tactile stimulation - Sticky, Bumpy, Rough, Smooth, Soft.
6. Non-toxic color pencil sold inside binding of each book.
GET IN SHAPE TO WRITE
Pre-writing skills include:
1. TOUCHING the different textures on the cover is the first lesson in writing readiness.
2. Identifying different colors and shapes.
3. Holding a pencil or crayon correctly.
4. Following simple directions
5. Understanding up and down.
6. Controlled drawing instead of scribbling.
7. Copying simple shapes.
8. Fun! Look inside the book for a sample lesson.
ABOUT GET IN SHAPE TO WRITE
* With the reusable features the child is able to practice over and over, without using up the pages. For new learners this wipe-away experience helps build self esteem knowing it is OK TO MAKE A MISTAKE!
* The colorful illustrations and fun activities embedded in the book, retains a child‘s interest while experiencing learning skills as they learn about numbers.
* Step-by-step instructions. Learn textures, sizes, colors, directions and shapes!
‘‘A must for all parents and teachers‘‘ Robyn Kass, OTR/L